Monday, September 14, 2009

I gotta get my "me" on

I said that out loud to myself in the car yesterday. I was feeling that I wasn't spending enough time with myself; time to laugh at myself, be entertained by myself, hear my heart's desires, hear silence, be a friend to me. Then this morning, someone sent me this........

I Can Always Enter My Vibrational Vortex of Creation... The key to getting inside your Vibrational Vortex of Creation; of experiencing the absolute absence of resistance; of achieving complete alignment with all that you have become and all that you desire, and of bringing to your physical experience everything that you desire - is being in the state of appreciation - and there is no more important object of attention to which you must flow your appreciation than that of self.

--- Abraham

Excerpted from Abraham's newest book, The Vortex, Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships

No comments:

Post a Comment